Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Clearly cares for his patients show details Clearly cares for his patients
Jun 29th, 2012

I've been going to Abbeyville Family practice for years, but lately have been fed up with the wait times. The practice overbooks their doctors, not the doctors' faults at all.The last time I went, I just needed to see a doctor as soon as they could get me in. Dr. Wahibe was the only one with an appointment available that day. The office staff told me he was running about an hour behind that day. She said with discontent, "because he spends too much time talking with his patients." This statement surprised me - I've always dealt with doctors that rushed and rushed and I felt like I was a number rather than a person.When Dr. Wahibe finally made his way to see me, I was pleasantly surprised by his bedside manner. He was kind, and genuinely seemed to care for my well being. As a previous reviewer noted, he is always smiling and has a great attitude. When I had to make an appointment to get a prescription, I made sure to make my appointment with him to make sure it wasn't a fluke. I made the appointment at 8:15am, so there was only a 15 minute wait time. We talked for a good 20 minutes, and I really enjoyed speaking with him and hearing his insights. I highly recommend Dr. Wahibe to anyone who is fed up with doctors that don't seem to care.

Jun 8th, 2012

I love Dr. Wehibe . I tried several doctors after moving to Lancaster and was dissatisfied with all of them. Dr. Wehibe was recommende by a friend. I hit the jackpot when I was able to get in to see him. He is always happy, smiling and laughing. No matter how bad you feel when you go to see him, he can put a smile on your face. I feel that I can talk to him about anything. He is very down to earth. He has never rushed me and that is probably why he is running behind sometimes, but I don't mind waiting for him. I believe he is very knowledgeable and gives me excellent care. It's hard to find a good doctor with excellent bedside manner. Dr. Wehibe is the total package.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Dec 5th, 2009

Dr. Wehibe is the best doctor ever!

Jun 2nd, 2009

Ive been to numerous doctors trying to find out what is wrong with me and he was the first to explain the process and reassure me that we will find out

awesome doctor! show details awesome doctor!
May 14th, 2009

Dr. Wehibe is a very caring, loving person. He is very polite and is one of them doctors who spends time chatting with you and isn't there just for the money. He really cares about his patients.