A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weiland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Weiland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weiland, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiland graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Weiland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wayne Weiland MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Weiland practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weiland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Weiland practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.