Dr. Stephen Weiland MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2015
Had my surgery in 2006, replacing my implants again with Dr. Weiland. Im happy to see that after all this years, he and his staff are still very much professional and make you feel welcome, as well as take the time to answer all your questions.

August 29th, 2015
Listened to my needs

February 23rd, 2014
Great Plastic Surgeon
I highly recommend Dr. Weiland. He is very thorough. I have a lot of respect for him.

October 2nd, 2013
Re Augmentation
After being very unhappy with another surgeons results. I had several consults this time to find the right Dr. I decided to have Dr Weiland do my re augmentation. I had a very un satisfactory result with my saline implants of 10 years and have switched to silicone with a breast lift, which should of been done in the first place. I'm now so very happy with my results and with the staff at The Weiland Group.

June 22nd, 2013
re-augmentaion with silicone
Very great experience!!! He is a very careing Dr. !!

March 6th, 2013
I am so happy with Dr. Weiland and his facility. My cosmetic surgery results are fantastic and he spent a lot of time with me during consultation and still does during my post operative appointments. He is a perfectionist in surgery. His staff is warm and friendly and very educated in all aspects of plastic surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Weiland to anyone having a face or body procedure!

June 24th, 2011
Living the dream
What a treasure Dr. Weiland is! After two large children back to back, Dr. Weiland and his professional staff was everything and I was looking for and more! His bed side manner, honest opinions, and passion for the work he does is amazing! I am seven days post op from an extended tummy tuck,and lipo on my flanks. I have no regrets other than making the choice to call Dr, Weiland sooner. I look so forward to my continued recovery, and working with the WG in the future!!

December 24th, 2009
I actually went to Dr. Weiland 7 years ago. NObody did this back then. I went for breast aug.The tissue had deteriorated on the top of my breast and it bothered me.When I told him I didn't want a bigger size, (I was a 36 full B), he said I'd end up not satisfied. That I could carry a C.That I'd be more perportionate. I said ok, and then he started pushing a full C. I declined, stating that I was a bodyworker, and couldn't have them in people"s faces. I was VERY specific. He kept trying to get me to agree, and I kept telling him no. I came out a 40 full D. I HATE them!!!Men stare and comment on them, (being gigantic), and I'm HARDLY perportionate. In fact, I always have to get a larger size because of them. When I said that I had been very specific, and that I was now a full D, his response was "ooopsie". Like a kid who knocked over the cookie jar while trying to sneak one. DO NOT allow a dr. to put his hands on you unless he FULLY understands you're serious about the size.If I had the money, I'd have gotten these downsized long ago. Some day.....

November 30th, 2009
Horrible breast plant jobs
I have to have reconstruction surgery due to the breast augmentation I had here! I went back to him and he told me it was my fault and than asked for 10,000 to fix what he messed up. This has been so upsetting I have deformed breast because of his sloppy work! I wish someone would sue him so he has to stop practicing! If u can't do the job than quit ur messing up peoples lives! I am so glade I paid for deformed boobs!!

May 12th, 2017