Dr. Stephen Weisberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Weisberg?

what a wonderful caring and personable physcian

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Met Dr Weisberg back in the Mid 80's when I worked at Laura Baker School with mentally handicapped individuals. This amazing Doctor saw my residents and never once did he act any different with them then he did with anyone else. He spoke with them asked them questions even when they may not have been able to express their needs back to him verbally. I found him to be one of the most carring people I ever met with the letters MD behind their name. He was greatly missed when he left his practice in Minneapolis.

Great doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2009

He worked with me 25 years ago when I was suffering from year round colds. He worked with me through testing and treating my allergies until I finally out grew them in college