A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Weiss is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Childrens Hospital Orange Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Weiss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.