A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Weiss is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Childrens Hospital Orange Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Weiss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.