Overall Review

November 21st, 2016
Funny, Genuine and Caring.
I've been going to Dr. Welden for years. It just dawned on me I never reviewed him. He is hilarous. He says things that you just wouldn't expect because he's a very sweet man. He makes me comfortable during exam, talking to me the whole time to keep things light. He really reminds me of my dad except my dad woudn't be poking around in "those areas" (we'd both be horrified and embarrassed:) On top of the comfort level, he is a genuinely caring person. He is a devout Christian without being stuffy at all. You are in the best hands if you end up one of his patients. Staff comes and goes and doctors can't babysit them while they are with patients. Please overlook any negative posting about staff. He is totally worth it. Also..... I think it would only be fair to TELL HIM directly if anyone has a had a bad experience with staff. You can't fix thing that you are not even aware of:) I too have had problems getting call backs from staff but I can overlook that considering how much I love Dr. Welden.

October 10th, 2016
One of the best gyn /infertility specialists. If you have to travel for an hour to come See him it is well worth it. I never thought a doctor could be this kind and friendly and above all so respectful. I recommend him to anyone especialy for his infertility knoweledge. We tried for over 5 years, been to 3 other fertility specialists and dr. Welden is by far the best out there. We got our little miracle. :)

May 11th, 2016
Dr Welden is the best

November 12th, 2015
Think twice!!!!
Never got a follow up answer to any labs, and I feel like I paid for a consultation and that was all! Really heard great things about him, but you may want to do your homework and find someone else!!!!!!!!!!!

April 6th, 2014
Excellent Dr!!!! I was a patient of his gor a few years till I moved to the West Coast. He is very good at making you feel at ease. He is a nice man good sense of humor, explains things with normal talk everyone can understand. I have recommended him to a few friends.

February 26th, 2014
Disappointed
Please please get another opinion before going to Weldon. He is old school medicine not advanced and staff is unprofessional .. He reviewed a patients health right in the open waiting room. I was mortified by lack of confidentiality . Not to mention his staff has No attention to detail or takes responsibility of their own actions. He needs to retire . I will never see hi, again.

January 29th, 2014
BEST DR.I know he saved me in many ways ,I would recommend him to all my friends and family ..and I did I went to him for 20years best care I ever got ..I hope to see him again someday for some other issues.He would always call me at home to make sure I was ok I will never forget that..I was one of his first patients .

December 3rd, 2013
Success the first time!
He is amazing from his expertise to his bedside manner, to his affordable charges. Got pregnant first cycle. He worked as a partner with another specialist I was working with, with no ego. He is a kind wonderful man. I would reccommend him to ANYONE!!!

June 26th, 2013
Dr. Welden is the BEST at what he does
I didn't wait long maybe 10 minutes. People have to understand that when they want to doctor to sit and speak with them for an hour that other people want the same thing. Dr. Welden is worth the wait. He takes his time listening and explaining and comes with the highest recommendations. His staff is excellent, very sweet and compassionate not like other offices I have been to. The staff is not afraid to make jokes and be loving, they make you feel comfortable. Making the appointment was easy and speaking to Dr. Welden and his staff was easy but their job isn't easy. Anyone who wants/needs an infertility doctor or just a gyn should DEFINATELY give Dr. Welden a chance. I can not say enough how thankful I am for each and everyone of them. TANNA, JESSICA & DR.WELDEN THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. They are all angels in my eyes and I trust them completely with my care.

June 19th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a pt for over 20 years. I am truly blessed to have found Dr. Welden. After years of infertility, Dr. Welden saw us through numerous surgeries and procedures, sat with us for countless hours of consultations and was always available day or night. Due to his medical expertise we have 2 beautiful children (numerous other drs. told us to give up and adopt). He has an incredible bedside manner and has always spent as much time as is needed to explain issues. He is extrememly well read and stays current with the latest changes and medical breakthroughs. My husband and I will be forever grateful to this man. I feel blessed to have him in my life and overseeing my health. Thanks to him, we have an amazing family.

June 17th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Welder was great, answered ALL of my questions and took his time with me.

February 11th, 2013
Staff is awful and unprofessional!
Waited 45 minutes and finally saw Dr. He was wonderful. Open to out of the ordinary treatments. However, after I left office, I never heard from anyone on next steps. Called numerous times over the course of a couple of months but no one ever returned calls. Front desk full of attitude! He might be nice but not worth the frustration of dealing with his unprofessional staff.