A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Weldon graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Weldon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Saint John North Shores Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bradley Weldon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Weldon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weldon has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Weldon practices Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians.