A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wender, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wender graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wender has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Wender practice?
Dr. Stephen Wender practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.