Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Werner
Dr. Stephen Werner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI, with another office in Sheboygan, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Werner is affiliated with St Nicholas Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay and Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Werner has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Werner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.
Dr. Michael Heili
Sheboygan, WI 0 mi30
Dr. Jeffrey Herold
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Sheboygan, WI 0 mi26
Dr. William Wagner
Sheboygan, WI 0.12 mi46