Dr. Stephen West Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen West?

He is the sweetest personable Dr. He does not treat you like a number. He takes his time with you. i have recommended sevaral people to him and they like him as well. I rate him about 10. My stepson goes to him and he is paralyzed and is treated very well by Dr. West.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

He is the sweetest personable Dr. He does not treat you like a number. He takes his time with you. i have recomrecommended sevaral people to him and they likehim as well. I h

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Dr West is a very caring person. He listens to your complaints and will go to any length to find your problem. He is one of the best doctors that evergreen has ever had. He takes up time with you and you don't feel rushed.

Dr West is a caring Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. West for about 12 years. If you have an appointment you don't have to sit and wait half a day! He will come in your room sit down and listen to you, even carry on about something off the wall if you want, even with a lobby full waiting to see him You can ask him to run a test if he don't think you need it he will explain why you don't need it. I don't think you will find another doctor like him!

Thank you Dr. West

Posted on November 19th, 2010

I just want you to know that I think you are the best doctor I have ever had treating me. You make me feel comfortable no matter what the situation is or reason that I have to see you. You are very prompt on getting any lab or test of any kind scheduled and I think of you as family. Thank you for being so kind to me when I had the scary pneumonia last winter and for understanding how scared I was.

Posted on December 31st, 2016