A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Westly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Westly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Westly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Westly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Westly practice?
- Dr. Stephen Westly has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Westly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Orthopedic Surgeons and Asheville Surgeons.