A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Westly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Westly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Westly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Westly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Westly practice?
- Dr. Stephen Westly has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Westly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Orthopedic Surgeons and Asheville Surgeons.