A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wheat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wheat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wheat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheat graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchitoches Parish Hospital
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Natchitoches Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wilkes Wheat MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Wheat practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wheat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wheat practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Natchitoches, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Natchitoches Internists and Natchitoches Physiatrists.