A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Whiteside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Whiteside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiteside
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whiteside Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Whiteside, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteside graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Whiteside has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King S Daughters Hospital
- Darnall Army Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bedford Whiteside MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Whiteside practice?
- Dr. Stephen Whiteside has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Whiteside practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.