A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Whiteside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Whiteside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiteside
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whiteside Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Whiteside, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteside graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Whiteside has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King S Daughters Hospital
- Darnall Army Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bedford Whiteside MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Whiteside practice?
- Dr. Stephen Whiteside has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Whiteside practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.