A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Whitmoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Whitmoyer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Whitmoyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitmoyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Whitmoyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ronald Whitmoyer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Whitmoyer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Whitmoyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Whitmoyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Myerstown, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Lebanon Radiologists.