A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wigginton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wigginton, Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma & Cataract is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wigginton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wigginton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wigginton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wigginton graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wigginton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Wigginton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Wigginton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wigginton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wigginton practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.