A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wigginton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wigginton, Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma & Cataract is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wigginton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wigginton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wigginton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wigginton graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wigginton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Wigginton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Wigginton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wigginton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wigginton practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.