Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wigginton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wigginton, Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma & Cataract is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wigginton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wigginton graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wigginton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Wigginton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Wigginton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wigginton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wigginton practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.