Dr. Stephen Wilde MD Patient Reviews

3.9

January 23rd, 2017
A Doctor (and Review) You Can Trust!
I had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Wilde last week and I can state unequivocally that the entire procedure was top-notch and professional. Dr. Wilde's bedside manner was friendly, timely, and informative, the procedure was smooth and complication-free, and the nursing and anesthesiologist staff were extremely efficient and well-trained. The three negative reviews for Dr. Wilde on this site sound as if they were written by the same person (a rival Dr. perhaps?) and are abouts as far from the truth as you can get. I highly recommend Dr. Wilde and his staff to ANYONE and already have.

January 23rd, 2017
A Doctor (and Review) You Can Trust!

November 11th, 2015
He should be your first and only choice.
Everybody I dealt with at this office and the service I received was superb.

June 25th, 2014
I will never go to this doctor again. He does no follow-ups, ignores his patients, and his PA is as creepy as one can imagine. Seems he makes her do all the work, which she is not very good about. Everytime I called in for a Rx refill it was whimsically changed. I think his staff are helpful, but I feel sorry for them having to work for this terrible COUPLE.

March 11th, 2014
First Colonoscopy
First colonoscopy I ever had, he ruptured my colon. I had emergency surgery the next day and spent seven days in the hospital. Needless to say, he has not done another colonoscopy on me. That was in 2005, but I'll never forget it

December 9th, 2013
Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor in my entire life. I was spoken to by this man as if I were committing some kind of crime for having pain after he had performed a procedure on me. Stated that he had done a "perfect" job and intimated that I was lying about my continued pain. I would never go back to this practice. I have pity on his staff. I cannot imagine how they must be treated.

June 28th, 2012
Finally
Someone who listens and treats you like you are not stupid.

June 1st, 2012
Dr. Wilde is a helpful and caring GI
I have had stomach problems for years, and as a 21 year old not too many have taken me seriously. Dr. Wilde asked me questions about my pain and issues that I hadn't even thought about. It turns out with many tests and a secure sense that he had my back I had my Gal Bladder removed (without proof that it was the issue) Turns out it was and Dr. Wilde had solved the puzzle after so many years!The point is he is a wonderful and caring man who sat down and discussed my issues and what I wanted to do next. He took me seriously and was very patient even when test results were inconclusive. I highly recommend him and his entire sweet/wonderful office staff.

August 30th, 2011
Very good gastroenterologist.

December 16th, 2010
He is a very good doctor, but will not go back to his practice because of the NURSE PRACTITIONER AND HIS OFFICE STAFF.