A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilensky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilensky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilensky, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilensky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Wilensky MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Wilensky practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilensky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wilensky practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lansing Radiologists.