A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilensky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilensky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilensky, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilensky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wilensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Wilensky MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Wilensky practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilensky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wilensky practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lansing Radiologists.