A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilmarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wilmarth is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmarth graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wilmarth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilmarth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Wilmarth practice?
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.