A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilmarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wilmarth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilmarth
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wilmarth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmarth graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wilmarth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Scott Wilmarth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Wilmarth practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilmarth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Davis, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.