A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilmarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wilmarth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilmarth
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilmarth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmarth graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wilmarth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Scott Wilmarth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Wilmarth practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wilmarth has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.