- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wilmarth is Satisfactory. Dr. Wilmarth has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmarth graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilmarth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilmarth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilmarth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Wilmarth practice?
Dr. Stephen Wilmarth practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Wilmarth, Dr. Steven Wilmarth, Dr. Stefan Wilmarth, Dr. Steve Wilmarth