A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wilt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wilt, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wilt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- American Legion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Wilt practice?
Dr. Stephen Wilt practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, General Practice, and Medical Oncology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Iberia, LA and Morgan City, LA.
See Lafayette Radiologists, Lafayette General Practitioners, and Lafayette Oncologists.