Learn more about Dr. Stephen Winograd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Winograd is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winograd
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winograd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Winograd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winograd graduated from New York University.
Dr. Winograd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Winograd MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Winograd practice?
- Dr. Stephen Winograd has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Winograd practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.