Learn more about Dr. Stephen Winograd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Winograd is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winograd
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winograd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Winograd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winograd graduated from New York University.
Dr. Winograd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Winograd MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Winograd practice?
- Dr. Stephen Winograd has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Winograd practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.