Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wohlgemuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wohlgemuth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wohlgemuth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wohlgemuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wohlgemuth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlgemuth graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wohlgemuth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Wohlgemuth MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Wohlgemuth practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wohlgemuth has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wohlgemuth practices Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.