Otolaryngologists
4 Northwestern Dr
Ste 300
Bloomfield, CT 06002
860-243-8997
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent mannerisms  |  show details
by Terry S on Aug 8th, 2014

Dr Wolfe is very approachable and listens to his patients. He spends the time with you and looks for solutions.

|  Excellent Ressults  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

Very polite, professional, competent and patient.

|  M Stone  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wolfe is a fabulous doctor. He is very down to earth and that makes for a very comfortable experience in his office. His appointments stay on time and you are in and out pretty quickly. He's also very efficient. I had a CT scan done in the early afternoon and by the end of the work day, he called me to discuss my results. I really respect that in a doctor.

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

This was my first appointment with Dr. Wolfe and I was very happy with him. He is very professional yet down to earth and and a funny guy. Despite my diagnosis, I look forward to seeing him again. He was the first of over 5 doctors to hit the nail on the head with my chronic sinusitis. And the fact that he doesn't immediately jump to, "ok, let's schedule a surgery", made me very happy. We're trying RX's first and we'll take baby steps but in the first 4 hours of taking my RX's, I have significan relief for once and am on cloud 9! I would highly recommend Dr. Wolfe to anyone in need of an ENT. Good luck and I hope this post helps!

|  Excellent Doctor - Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Heather Semotan on Mar 16th, 2009

I was referred by my G.P. for a hoarse voice, to have my throat checked for possible polyps. In my first visit, he accurately diagnosed GERD, and I improved once I began treatment. He's one of the only doctors my teenage daughter has ever liked. He performed surgery on her and everything went perfectly. He promptly returns calls and answers questions honestly and directly. My husband is now treating with him for allergies. We all think he's great and would recommend him to anyone!