3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Find A Different Pediatrician, Please show details Find A Different Pediatrician, Please
Jun 20th, 2016

Our appointment was at 1:00. We sat in the very crowded little waiting room waiting patiently and Dr. Womack didn't even return from lunch until 1:20. We weren't put in a room until 2:00 (yes, they left a 4 day old baby and very exhausted new Mama sitting in their waiting room for an hour). Once we were finally put in a room, staff were not thorough nor did they explain things very well. The final straw for me was when Dr. Womack couldn't stop glancing at my chest (my milk was just coming in, so of course things were a bit larger than usual). The whole experience was unprofessional and very uncomfortable.

Dont go to Dr.Womak show details Dont go to Dr.Womak
Apr 4th, 2016

I would never recommend going to this doctor. We took off work to take our son to see Dr.Womak. After being sick for a week we were told by his office to come in today. I had to go back to get the antibiotics prescription he forgot to wright down. Then the pharmacy informs me the cough med the dr prescribed is not a prescription anymore. It cost over $70 and insurance wouldn't cover it. They called him and he wouldn't sub anything different. WILL NOT BE GOING BACK. Transferring records today!