A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kenneth Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wong practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.