Dr. Stephen Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2015
horrible
treats his staff horribly!! hes a rude and arrogant person. dont see how he has any friends.

May 30th, 2013
A very rude and Ignorant person
I saw him today and plan to see another doctor for a real check up. He put the eye drop to dilute the eye, then two seconds later he said my eye doesn't dilute and scheduled me to see a specialist. Well by the time my son drove me home my eye was completely diluted, why didn't he give it ten minutes to work like the other doctors always did. I wasted my time and my son's time. Why? so that he can make a quick buck and do absolutely nothing. Also his assistant doctor (I had never seen one doctor needing another doctor) made fun of our national origin of all places in California. What a piece of work.

November 6th, 2012
I like this doctor
Dr. Wong was recommended by my family doctor. He said he saw Dr. Wong himself. I saw Dr. Wong today with an emergency with a piece of metal in my eye. Boy was my eye hurting. Dr.Wong saw me very quickly and he did a very complete exam. He explained everything to me and took the metal out of my eye. It didn't hurt at all. Dr. Wong was very professional and nice.

July 5th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Wong for over a year now, and I would recommend him to anyone. It's rare that a doctor will take the needed time (and more) with you and answer all of your questions He referred me to a glaucoma specialist because he did not have the specialized equipment he felt was needed to make a certain diagnosis. None of my other doctors did that.

May 8th, 2012
Laser eye treatment
I had Lasik laser surgery by Dr. Wong. My vision is great now and I don't wear glasses. Dr. Wong was very professional and explained everything to me. My first exam with him took three hours and he was very complete and listened to my concerns. He was very patient and walked me through the whole procedure. I had no pain and missed only two days of work. I had a great experience with Dr. Wong and his staff.

May 5th, 2012
great experience
First time I saw Dr. Wong was today. Great doctor. Very nice, listened to me, explained everything to me. Did not rush. Very professional.

April 13th, 2012
Very compassionate. Nice and listens to me. Professional and knows a lot.