A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wooten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wooten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Greenville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lamont Wooten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Wooten practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wooten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wooten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.