A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wooten is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wooten
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wooten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wooten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wooten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Greenville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lamont Wooten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Wooten practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wooten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wooten practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.