A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Worth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Worth, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worth graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Worth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
- Centura Health St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Fordyce Worth MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Worth practice?
- Dr. Stephen Worth has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Worth practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Lakewood, CO.