Dr. Stephen Woyome Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Woyome?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Woyome?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2016

Lacks compassion and is arrogant. Uses his cell phone and takes personal calls while in the room with patient.

April 24th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Woyome was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. He was unprofessional, rude, misinformed, and careless. We gave him the benefit of the doubt, despite him ignoring pages from my husband's nurse all day. Once he finally did arrive, he didn't even both to read my husband's chart before seeing my husband and making careless and ignorant judgements. He was completely misinformed regarding my husband's situation due to his lack of effort to read up on the history from the night before. He was incredibly rude, ignored most of our questions, did not do an exam, nor provide us with my husband's latest lab results. I am astonished this man is a practicing physician and would warn anyone against wasting their time seeing this doctor.

April 1st, 2016

Good Doc

Great Guy ad spends lots of time 1 on 1...

March 10th, 2016

Dr who does not care

Very bad bedside manors, was actually rude to me ... Talked to male members of my family turning his butt right in my face and when I asked questions ignored me. Barely showed up for visits in hospital ... Always had feeling anything else is more important then his hospital visits. My husband had to spend extra day in ICU just because dr. Wayome was to busy to show up. Thinking of reporting to insurance company. They had to pay for extra ICU day which is not cheep

June 28th, 2015

think these reviews are bogus. Are we not speaking of the same man who was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office? Google the site to confirm. I think he's horrible.

March 13th, 2015

Warm personality, speaks several languages, excellent diagnostician . Makes you feel you are #1.

January 28th, 2015

check the sheriff's office and see his arrest photo, 'where there's smoke...

August 21st, 2013

Who gave this man a medical license

Dr. Woyome spent more time on his laptop and cell phone then he did with me. When I went to ask him a question he yelled at me. I was later admitted to the hospital and his bedside manner only got worse. For all looking to go see this so called physician, DON'T. His mugshot and criminal record are easy to locate online.

July 3rd, 2013

Criminal Doctor, whom treats patients with no respect or concern for their welfare

June 26th, 2013

best doctor

Spends a lot of time with his patients his a little slow but excellent doctor and has great knowledge of medicine.

May 2nd, 2013

He is great at taking time to talk with me about my concerns and is a great doctor!

April 4th, 2013

after waiting for over two and a half hours, the "doctor" spent more time on his cell phone than with me. when i tried to walk out and get a refund for him doing nothing, he had the arrogance to refuse and pulled an attitude. i believe him to be an incompetant, unprofessional wastrel. i only wish i could give a rating less than one star.