A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrzesinski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wrzesinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Henry Wrzesinski MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Wrzesinski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Oncologists.