A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wrzesinski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wrzesinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrzesinski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wrzesinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Henry Wrzesinski MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Wrzesinski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wrzesinski practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Oncologists.