A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Xenakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Xenakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Xenakis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenakis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Xenakis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Psychiatric Institute of Washington, D.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Nicholas Xenakis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen N. Xenakis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Xenakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Xenakis practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.