A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lai has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Yuer-Mon Lai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Y. Lai practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lai has 13 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownwood, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Cardiologists.