Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Lee
Dr. Stephen Lee, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Montebello, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with White Memorial Med Ctr, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Garfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephen Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montebello, CA.
Dr. Rosetta Willis-Hassan
Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Montebello, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Emiliano Chavira
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Montebello, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Tien Chiu
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Montebello, CA 0 mi30