Dr. Stephen Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2014

Blessed in Whittier

Great Dr. Overall! the results from my surgery is amazing, friendly and very experienced.

March 28th, 2011

My Oinion: Hook Happy and C- Section Crazy!

Wow.. Doctor lee, although he seems to be a very nice man, is not flexible at all. I often felt like he was not listening to me and later on ended up with problems when it came to the induction of my baby. At only 37 weeks I was TOLD, not asked if i wanted to induce,although there was NO Problems of my baby being in distress. Obviously it was clearly a preference in which this doctor chooses to run his practice. At 38 weeks, the doctor continued to encourage to induce me, soley on the basis of pregancy fatigue (Im suposse to be tired doc... Im pregnant!). My husband disagreed as soon as he was detracted by the health board poster that hung above me and read " it is better to have your baby at 39 weeks or more..." Clearly, the doctor had a schedule or routine of his own. The doctor also said I was dialated at 2 cm, and that I was "ready" , which of course, after a quick check up at the hospital, I found out I was not in fact dialted as far as he had informed me. How convienient for him. When I returned back to the doctor and sat with him to discuss our plans for labor.. he didnt even care to listen to us but rather turned us away once we told him we wished to have a natural birth and no C section if one didnt need to be done. He said he would only wait 2-3 hours for baby to come with out pitocin and then he would give a c section. That sounds crazy to me... why all the talk of induction and c section if my baby is perfectly healthy. I have many friends in the East LA area that have had thier children delievered by this doctor.... Although some may favor him, no one has disagreed with the opinion that this doctor indeed likes to induce woman when not really needed, and it results in a C-section. I thank the lord this doctor turned me away... it is pure terror to have a doctor deliever your child when you can not trust him.

May 6th, 2010

Saved me from a neglectful doctor!

I have recently switched to Dr.Lee after having alot of problems with another doctor. He was very surprised that the old doctor hadnt been measuring my baby's size and proceeded to do so immediately. He found that she is almost 9 pounds at 37 weeks and ordered some bloodwork, through that bloodwork he found that the reason for my contractions was an infection. Unfortunately the contractions werent enough to cause me to efface at all. Because of my lack of effacement i am scheduled for a c-section at week 38 to make sure my daughter doesnt get any more enormous. I am truly grateful that he has been cheerfully more than willing to clean up after an incompetant doctor's mess.

May 22nd, 2017