Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yanoshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yanoshak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanoshak
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yanoshak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoshak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Yanoshak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- UPMC Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jerome Yanoshak DO is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Yanoshak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yanoshak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Yanoshak practices Urology near Everett, PA.
See Everett Urologists.