A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yanoshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yanoshak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanoshak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Yanoshak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- UPMC Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jerome Yanoshak DO is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Yanoshak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yanoshak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Yanoshak practices Urology near Everett, PA.
See Everett Urologists.