Internists, Urologist

202 Memorial Dr
Ste 2
Everett, PA 15537
814-623-0552
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. yanoshak is a very nice doctor. He listened to me and I was able to ask questions regarding my care. his bedside manner is excellent and I could tell he cared about me and my health. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

Dr.Yanoshak is an excellent doctor. I would send my entire family to him for any urologic needs. He is caring and professional. I am impressed by his care and interest in my health. Not only is he the only urologist in Bedford County, but he also finds time to support the local schools and the community as a whole. I have complete faith in his abilities and will continue to receive my care from him.

|  unprofessionalism....  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2009

we waited for 3 hours...before being seen..there wasn't any emergencies to allow for that king of wait....his attitude was poor..."i'm important wait for me or get out" ask us what we were doing there....he scheduled appt. not us for follow up on cancer surgery...and didn't know why we were there...looking for another physician...other patients were also still waiting when we left...one woman had already waited 2 hours to be called back and 2 1/2 hours later she was still sitting in a small waiting area in the back.. totally uncalled for..patients tell us that's just the way it is... they always wait...and are treated badly....