A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yavelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yavelow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Yavelow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Yavelow graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yavelow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Brandon Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Leonard Yavelow MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Yavelow practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yavelow has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Yavelow practices Otolaryngology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Otolaryngologists.