Dr. Stephen Yavelow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Yavelow?

self employed

Posted on October 17th, 2017

VERY VERY RUDE AND humiliating! He embarrassed me in front of his staff and treated me very bad!!! i WOULD NOT TAKE MY CAT TO THIS IDIOT!

did as expected and hoped!

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Steven Yavellow preformed 3 surgeries on my daughter from age 3-5 for tubes in ears and to remove adnoise (sp?) no problems! few yrs later he did surgery to remove a growth in my fathers throat again no problems. All these were done in the early to mid 1990's

Don't Get Scammed By This Office

Posted on March 7th, 2015

The staff is rude and they're running a scam in this office. They insist on making additional appointments 3 months out. When you object they assure you they will call with a reminder and then "conveniently" forget to call you. You then receive a bill saying you owe $50 for a missed appointment as they have you sign a form saying you'll pay for any missed appointments when you fill out the initial paperwork. The form should state if you miss any "legitimate" appointment. I'd love to hear from any other patients who have been scammed. I've reported this scam to the SA office and an investigation has been opened. If you've been scammed by this office please let everyone know.

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Very professional, office staff nice as well,I would recommend to family and friends

I would not go back to Dr. Stephen L Yavelow

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Unfriendly bedside manner, impersonal, in a hurry to leave the exam room, was not helpful in explaining or looking for reasons for my symptoms, I had the feeling he thought I was a hypochondriac, didn't seem interested in me or my condition at all. I would never go back.

Very qualified and professional

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Dr. Yavelow has been my ENT for several years for both allergies and a surgery. His skills are excellent, his office is wonderful and I have no complaints. I heard initially that his "besside manner" was brusque and cold but I found him to be pleasant, caring and forthright. I prefer his professionalism to some doctors who sugar coat things.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

He was hurried, a poor listener, superficial and cold.

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Dr. Yavelow did some needed surgery for me-- follow up has been excellent. HIs staff has been responsive to any phone calls and totally handled everything with my insurance wihtout a problem. This is the second procedure he has done for me; he is a superior surgeon. I don't expect him to be my mom or my counselor-- he is a great doctor and listens to concerns and responds to them.

Posted on April 4th, 2017