A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yoo, Colon & Rectal Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Yoo, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
- Cedars Sinai Cmprhnsv Cancer C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Yoo MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Yoo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Yoo practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Colorectal Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.