A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Youmans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Youmans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Youmans, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youmans graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Youmans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bamberg County Memorial Hospital
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Causey Youmans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Youmans practice?
- Dr. Stephen Youmans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Youmans practices Family Medicine near Barnwell, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See Barnwell Family Physicians.