A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Yu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Yu practice?
Dr. Stephen Yu practices Urology near New Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, CT and Brookfield, CT.
See New Milford Urologists.