A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Yu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Yu MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Yu practices Urology near Sharon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT.
See Sharon Urologists.