A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zaacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zaacks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaacks
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zaacks, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaacks graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Zaacks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Zaacks FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Zaacks practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zaacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Zaacks practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.