Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zaacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zaacks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaacks
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zaacks, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaacks graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Zaacks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Zaacks FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Zaacks practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zaacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Zaacks practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.