Dr. Stephen Zaacks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

January 25th, 2016
Stay away from Zaacks!!
Without question the worst Doctor I have ever encountered. He totally ignored my persistent pleas for help and worse, ignored his own diagnostic testing. I would have died had I not changed to a doctor who knows his job!!

July 10th, 2015
I have literally put my heart in his hands for many years. When I needed bypass last year, he scheduled me with another wonderful doctor.

September 19th, 2011
Review from a cardiac RN
Took a friend with Lupus to see Dr. Zaacks because he was the only doctor with an immediate opening. He dismissed all of her symptoms (palpitations, chest pain, orthopnea, anxiety, shortness of breath, syncope, etc) and did not take any action to investigate them until I demanded he do so. He only listened to two valves (aortic and pulmonic) of the heart, not the one I told him was causing an extra sound (mitral). Did not take her complaints seriously. He ignored all symptoms and I had to push for extra testing. She was even experiencing chest pain during the appointment and he sat there and did nothing. He insisted that a 4 year old echocardiogram from 2007 was sufficent (appt was in 2011). Will NEVER see him again.