Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zabinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zabinski, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zabinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Quadriceps Sparing Total Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Zabinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Zabinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Zabinski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zabinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zabinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons.