Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zabinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zabinski, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabinski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zabinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zabinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Zabinski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Zabinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Zabinski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zabinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zabinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons.