A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zabinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zabinski, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabinski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zabinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zabinski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Zabinski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Zabinski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Zabinski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zabinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zabinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons.