Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zador
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zador Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zador, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zador graduated from University of Medicine Budapest.
Dr. Zador has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Zador MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Zador practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zador has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zador practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.