A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zador
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zador, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zador graduated from University of Medicine Budapest.
Dr. Zador has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Zador MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Zador practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zador has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zador practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.