A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zappala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zappala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zappala, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappala graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Zappala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zappala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 29 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Zappala practice?
Dr. Stephen Zappala practices Urology near Andover, MA.
See Andover Urologists.