A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zappala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zappala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zappala, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zappala graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Zappala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Zappala FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Zappala practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zappala has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Zappala practices Urology near Andover, MA.
See Andover Urologists.