A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zarrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zarrelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zarrelli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrelli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zarrelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Triumph Hospital, Easton Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Zarrelli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Zarrelli practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zarrelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Zarrelli practices Anesthesiology near Fogelsville, PA.
See Fogelsville Anesthesiologists.