A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zderic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zderic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zderic, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Zderic graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zderic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Zderic MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Zderic practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zderic has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zderic practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Voorhees Urologists and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.