Dr. Stephen Zebrowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 9th, 2016
I WAS 17, HE SAVED MY LIFE.
I went from my pediatrician to Dr. Zebrowski when I was maybe 16 or so...when I was 17, he saved my life. He was only 28 and knew I needed to be hospitalized stat. He told my mom to get to the hospital now and he would meet us there. He told me if i didnt go in that day that i wouldn't have been there the next. I have referred him many times and throughout my years of having bad insurance i had to seek care elsewhere. I have Cigna now and cant wait to call tomorrow to make an appointment to be seen. Im very sick and dont know whats wrong. Hes the best. I trust my life with him. His bedside manner is great...he listens and cares and you can see the wheels spinning in his brains. He takes no B.S.and he will know if someone's trying to get one past him, on the other hand he can make anyone laugh especially when they need it the most. He knows people and he never forgets....at least this is my experience with him. I love him and will continue to refer him to my friends and anyone who may ask if i know of a really good doctor.

November 15th, 2015
Best doctor I've been to. Never kept me waiting past my appointment time.

November 3rd, 2011
Dr Z is a very caring Doctor
He has been my Dr for as long as I can remember and he has always responded to any requests I've sent in on-line in a timely manner and has been very professional. I know I can count on him whenever there is a problem. Getting an appointment has always been easy. Oftentimes the same day if it was needed. He also took care of my daughter who has severe anxiety issues. He is the only Dr. she will see. When she saw him the first time, he took a lot of time with her making her feel comfortable. He was the only Dr she was able to open up to. I am very grateful to have him and his partner, Dr. Baran as our families Dr.

December 29th, 2009
Dr. Zebrowski should step down
He didn't care at all for my elderly mother. I called and left messages for him many many times over the three years he was her PCP. He only called me back two times. His answering service is the worst I have ever seen - sometimes they don't even answer the phone. He was always in a big hurry when he went to see her in the nursing home and was not a good listener and didn't try to solve her health issues. I was amazed when I saw this rating at this website. I am not the only person who feels this way about this doctor - my friend also has an elderly father and she does not like Dr. Z at all for the same reasons I dont like him. I guess he is good with healthy young people. Maybe they are the patients that rated him with 4s. I had to hold myself back from telling him I didn't like him at all because he was the doctor who covered the nursing home. If you are young I guess he is good but if you have an elderly parent try to find another doctor. If he doesn't care about the elderly patients he really should step down from the nursing homes.

November 18th, 2009
best doctor around
Dr.Z is the best. He really cares about all of his patients. He may not spend alot of time with you but the time he spends is quality. He really listens to what you have to say. He is also very good about keeping you active in your diagnosis and treatment.