Dr. Stephen Ziller III MD Patient Reviews

November 27th, 2013
** Based on My Moral Beliefs= Most Uncaring, Unsympathetic GI Doc! **
I won't go into too much detail, except to say on Aug. 30th, Dr. Ziller performed an EGD on me, diagnosed me with GERD. hiatal hernia, gastritis, bile reflux, a few tiny ulcers, & coffee grounds. While I was in "recovery" he & I must've had a very deep, spiritual conversation... b/c that's what his Certified" TERMINATION LETTER" postmarked SEPT 19th said reason was why he "dismissed" me as a patient & lacked the common courtesy to At least call on the 17th so I didn't sit in the waiting room & waiting & waiting & waiting for my "follow-up" appt.- which never happened. Apparently, Dr. Ziller doesn't find much urgency in a 40 yr. old patient with GERD, a hiatal hernia, bile reflux, IBS, ulcers, & internal bleeding... but, I'll don't know because I never had the opportunity to ask him about the "COFFEE GROUNDS" (aka dried blood) in my Antrum. I can only pray the "internal bleeding" isn't anything "serious"- same with the ulcers, GERD, & hernia. And, 3 months later, I'll assume the Internal bleeding has stopped. BTW, for Dr. Ziller's LPN, unlike in e-mail you two (2) "accidentally" included in my Medical Records (OOPS!) I am a "CREDIBLE PERSON"; I'm sorry if you were out Fri, Mon., Tues, & taken by surprise on Wed. And, for you to write, "All the problems 'WE' have had with this patient...." What part of "you" is anywhere involved- like I stated, my procedure was on Fri- you were OFF five (5) days in a row! Did you ever think there would NOT have been those "issues" as you wrote to Dr. Ziller in your 9/12/13 e-mail at 2:35 pm e-mail IV line w/ the contrast dye was actually connected to my catheter correctly? if it'd gone INTO MY BODY vs. REMAINING OUTSIDE: SOAKING my hair, DRENCHING my shirt, & causing the SEVERE allergic reaction- that NO ONE at AR Diagnostic Facility knew how to treat- & I'm STILL battling three (3) months after that "issue".

October 31st, 2011
looks at things differently
He seems to look at the problem from a differnt side. Waiting room is comfortable which is rare in the gastero profession... He spends about 15min on average with you, but will stay longer if you have more to discuss, his is also awesome and getting referals in immediatley and blood tests.

November 15th, 2010
Good Doctor but...
There was a major snafu in that I waited over 1-1/2 hours and still had not seen Dr. Z. I asked after 1 hr had passed and they said he was running behind. After 1-1/2 hrs wait, I had another appointment and have to leave w/o seeing Dr. Z. He is an excellent doctor, but his office staff and nurses were lacking in communication skills. When a doctor is running that late, the patient should be notified at check in and given the OPTION of waiting or rescheduling. The patient's time is valuable, too and the lack of consideration for the value of the patient's time is disturbing.

September 23rd, 2009
Great visit!
He did a teriffic job! He was much better than mhy doctor from Las Vegas!