A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zimmermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zimmermann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Zimmermann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Zimmermann MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zimmermann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zimmermann practices Internal Medicine near Miramar Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Destin, FL and Niceville, FL.
See Miramar Beach Internists.